Dr. Nishant Aditya
- M.D. Radiodiagnosis
- Neuro surgery
- Neuro- Intervention
- Thrombectomy for acute stroke
- Carotid stenting, intracranial stenting
- Intracranial aneurysms coiling, flow diversion
- Embolization of brain AVM, AVF, Dural A-V fistula, Vertebroplasty
- Maxillofacial vascular malformation
- Paediatric neurointerventions (Vein of Galen Aneurysmal malformation, Pial AVF and dural sinus malformation
Appointments / OPD Timings
|Monday||:||08:30 AM - 10:30 AM|
Dr. Nishant Aditya attended various National & interventional Neuroradiological Meets and Workshops.
Active Participation in Monthly Mumbai INR meets.
An institute Experience in Treatment : Two Case Series of Vein of Galen Aneurysmal malformation and Giant Fusiform (Serpentine) Intracranial Aneurysms.
Co-Author of ‘Case Report : Pseudoaneurysm from gastroduodenal artery associated with chronic pancreatitis, an unusual complication’ published in Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging, Vol. 13, August 2003.
Co-Author of ‘Case Report : Giant Basilar Artery aneurysm’ to be published in Gujarat Medical Journal.
Co- Author of ‘Case Report : Endodermal Sinus Tumor of Vagina” Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging 2005 15:2:259-262.
Co-Author of “Embolization of cranial dural arteriovenous fistulae with ONYX : Indications, techniques and outcomes” Indian Journal of Radiology and Imaging Year 2010 Vol. 20 Issue : 1 page : 26-33.
No Content Available.