Dr. Amyn Rajani
- MS Orth (Gold Medallist)
- D. Orth
- Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement & Sports injury Special Interest : Knee & Shoulder Profile
|Hospital No.||:||022 - 69197788|
Appointments / OPD Timings
|Tuesday||:||11:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Thursday||:||11:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
|Saturday||:||11:00 AM - 01:00 PM|
Dr. Amyn Rajani is an accomplished Orthopaedic Surgeon and Specialist with demonstrated excellence in Arthroscopy & Joint Replacement with an experience of close to two decades.
- An M.S in Orthopaedic surgery from the Premier LTMMC & Sion Hospital, Mumbai, he has trained under world renowned Arthroplasty and Arthroscopy Surgeons from Premier Institutes and Centers of Excellence around the world.
- From July 2012 to July 2019 he was an Honorary Assistant Professor in Orthopaedics at Grant Medical College & JJ Group of Hospitals.
- Besides conducting basic and advance arthroscopy workshops for Orthopaedic surgeon around the country, Dr. Rajani is also a National faculty at various Joint Replacement and Arthroscopy Conferences & Courses.
International Experience :
- Knee Surgery Fellowship at Mount Sinai Hospital- Toronto, Canada.
- Computer assisted Joint Replacement certification : Melbourne Australia.
- Training in Cruciate retaining Total Knee ReplacementManchester UK.
- Advance Knee Arthroscopy training- University of York - UK.
- Training in Unicondylar Knee Replacement : Seoul, Korea.
- Training in Unicondylar Knee Replacement : Oxford, UK.
- Advance Shoulder Arthroscopy Training NHS hospital Singapore.
- Training in Advance Shoulder Arthroscopy : Dr. Danny Lee, Singapore.
- Training in Total & Reverse Shoulder Replacement : Prof. Smith, Germany.
- Training in Reverse and Total Shoulder Replacement : Prof. Cavlo, Spain.
- Bridge Fibula Graft for Grade 3B Compound Tibia Fibula- Case Report-JOCR 2013
- Management of Femoral Cyst in TKR : JOCR 2014.
- Bilateral Spontaneous Mid-Substance Rupture of Patella Tendon after Bilateral Total Knee Replacement : JOCR 2016.
- Challenges in diagnosing Synovial Lesions of the Knee joint Journal of Experimental Orthopaedics 2016.
- New Technique for Patella Tendon Reconstruction- JOCR 2020.
- Ranked first in the M.S Orthopaedic examination conducted by the University of Mumbai in July 2004.
- Gold Medal in Orthopaedics from the University of Mumbai for the academic year 2004-2005.
- Lupin Prize for securing the first rank in M.S Orthopaedic examination.
- M. V. Sant Prize for Securing the Highest Points in M.S.
- Hold the “Limca book of record” for Successfully operating the oldest Patient (98yrs) for Total Knee Replacement in India.